Sunday, September 9, 2012

OBAMA'S COLLEGE RECORDS....ROMNEY'S TAXES........


 Harry Reid and liberals have a different view of what America stands for than most Americans.  Reid says that the burden of proof is on Romney to prove he is innocence, of charges made by Reid??  Reid says he has "sources" that have given him this information.  I don't know if Reid has any "sources" or not, but since when do we as Americans have to prove our innocence?  Now I don't know exactly how the IRS works, but they are pretty ruthless....and Romney has been running for President for, oh, at least 10 years.  Now don't you think that if you have been running for President for 10 years, you would make sure your taxes were in order??  And once Harry Reid started these accusations, I would bet that the IRS started pulling Romney's returns. 

Now there are the rumors of Obama's college days, on how he got into the colleges he attended, with the grades he supposedly had.  Now with these rumors, there actually is a former classmate of Obama's making the accusations.  Unlike Harry Reid's, mystery source....

These accusations are in the article below.....

Obama's Classmate at Columbia: 'Something Smells Rotten' About Obama's Past


Now, am I saying or thinking Obama is not an American citizen, NO.  I believe he was born in Hawaii.  Why do I believe this.  Because I believe that the FBI and the Secret Service went over Obama's past with a fine tooth comb, just like I believe they did with Romney, McCain, Bush, Clinton.  I believe that they looked at tax returns, and all sorts of other things.  (Maybe not College transcripts) 

I agree with parts of the article.  College transcripts are not that important, (Unless you applied as a foreign student and transcripts are probably not looked at by the FBI or Secret Service),  so why not release them. 

Does Obama have to, no.  Does Romney have to, no.  But I think both should release the information in question and end this distraction.  But Obama won't.  I believe it is part of Obama's campaign strategy,  distraction.  Obama can't run on his record so he has to distract the American people with spectacular accusations to distract the American people from what.....Oh, look balloons......


Another thing, where is the lapdog media, I mean for weeks all you heard on the news was Romney's Taxes, oh... my bad, why would I think the media would be interested in something potentially bad about Obama.......



No comments:

Post a Comment